Monday, October 26, 2009

Bye Bye Blog

I started this blog for several reasons:

1) To provide an honest account of my working life as a chef.

2) To perhaps answer some questions or educate those who are looking to work in the industry or perhaps become a chef in the future.

3) To entertain.

It has come to my attention that my use of the occasional rated R word and excessive venting of the spleen was offensive to any number of my half dozen or so dedicated followers. Perhaps I was expected to be more politically correct, but I prefer honesty. I do apologize for the offense. It was not my intention. I am sorry.

Therefore I'll go back and remove the offensive material and won't post any more here. I am still committed to interacting with our guests and friends, so I'll leave my personal email here. If you have any questions or comments just drop me a line or talk to me on Facebook and I'll do my best to get back to you as time allows. I can't promise that I'll live up to your expectations, but I'll always tell you the truth.

swervus@gmail.com

1 comment: